Health Plan & Insurance Information
You must bring a valid insurance card and your co-payment (if applicable) to each appointment. If you have new insurance and have not yet received your insurance card, you will need the following information:
- insurance company name
- claim address
- co-payment amount
- policy holder name, policy number, group number, and suffix.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards for payment of co-payment or account balance. View our full Financial Policy here.
For information to help you better understand your healthcare responsibility and insurance terms, click here.
ABC Pediatrics is a participating provider in the following insurance plans:
- Aetna PPO
- Beech Street PPO
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of IL PPO, MPP & EPO
- Cigna PPO, POS, EPO, OAP
- Coventry PPO
- Healthcare’s Finest Network PPO, POS, EPO
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Independent Medical Systems PPO
- MultiPlan PPO/PHCS Savility PPO
- Preferred Network Access PPO
- Sagamore Health Network PPO
- United Health Care PPO, POS, EPO