You must bring a valid insurance card and your co-payment (if applicable) to each appointment. If you have new insurance and have not yet received your insurance card, you will need the following information:
- insurance company name
- claim address
- co-payment amount
- policy holder name, policy number, group number, and suffix
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards for payment of co-payment or account balance. View our full Financial Policy here.
Patients should be aware of their benefit coverage including which physicians are contracted with their plan, covered and non-covered benefits, authorization requirements, and costs share information such as deductibles, co-insurance, and co pays. If you are not familiar with your plan coverage, we recommend you contact your carrier directly.
For information to help you better understand your healthcare responsibility and insurance terms, click here.
ABC Pediatrics is a participating provider in the following insurance plans:
- Aetna PPO
- Beech Street PPO
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of IL PPO, MPP & EPO
- Cigna PPO, POS, EPO, OAP
- Coventry PPO
- Healthcare’s Finest Network PPO, POS, EPO
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Independent Medical Systems PPO
- MultiPlan PPO/PHCS Savility PPO
- Preferred Network Access PPO
- Sagamore Health Network PPO
- United Health Care PPO, POS, EPO